- We meet with the school principal and send out parent consent/notification forms for each family in the school. (Approx. 2 weeks before photo day)
- We arrive on the school photo day with our top of the range professional studio and take the photos on both a family and individual basis as required.
- We also take staff, full school, class and sports group photographs were required.
- We then return the proof/order form to the school which includes the proof photograph and package options. This allows parents to see their photographs before choosing to purchase.
- Parents simply choose the package that best suits their wishes by ticking the relevant box and can also choose payment method. Each parent can pay online via our website (within 7 days) or enclose payment in the envelope provided and return with their order form to the school within 7 days. Order forms must be returned to school regardless of payment method.
- Once we collect the order forms from the school, all orders are processed and printed in-house in our high tech digital laboratories and returned to the school in order for collection.
- Remember your school receives commission on every photograph sold and we also give back €1 from every sale to the Parents Association Funds.
- We also offer a late order service for families who do not return their proof/order form to the school on time.